Friday 27 June 2014

Reflecting


A Friday reflection of the week that has been, my head space and my "into the weekend" thoughts. So here goes! 

Wondering - about the fragility of reality

Nourishing - with warm Winter-y soups and comfort food

Playing - 'Let Her Go' by Passenger on the guitar and loving it. Also 'Spanish Romance' an old fave that I have now learnt to play properly.

Creating - plans for the holidays

Nurturing - my chocolate desires :)

Growing - a need to go bush, time for a holiday...

Listening - LOVING listening at the moment. Music is like a deep breath of joy. This week I have been enjoying Regina Spector and Passenger.

Preparing - For KID FREE GIRLS WEEKEND AWAY!! Much needed for all 3 Mum's, were running off for un-interrupted conversations and a bit of mental space and rejuvenation. 

Inspired by Steph over at this brown wren

No comments:

Post a Comment