Friday 4 July 2014

Reflecting



A Friday reflection of the week that has been, my head space and my "into the weekend" thoughts. So here goes! 

Wondering - about who this little person will be that is growing in my sister's belly!

Nourishing - my sweet tooth a little more than I should be... time to re-gain control :)

Playing - and playing and playing and playing on my guitar and getting excited about buying a new and very special one.

Creating - food from left overs. Cooking with fruit that is past it's prime and creating new fresh delights. Today a Pear, Raspberry an Coconut Cake... Yum!

Nurturing - my back as it has been hurting this week. I need warmth and relaxation.

Growing - an awareness of how reactive I can be, and how I need to keep that in check.

Listening - to Passenger, 'Acoustic' and loving the imagery. 

Preparing - for some sisterly love, on our trip up north.

Inspired by Steph over at this brown wren

No comments:

Post a Comment