Sunday 1 June 2014

20/52, 21/52 and 22/52

I've been away on camp, busy taking photos of other people's children and neglecting to take photos of my own (or being absent and so not having the opportunity)

So here is my catch up :)

20/52



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Orlando:
 So many gems! The favourites picked out and presented in a beautiful spectrum.

Matilda: A magical little tea party... imaginative play has been a real focus at the moment.

21/52



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Orlando: He is starting to make is writing more detailed and descriptive. His letters and spellings are becoming more conventional.

Matilda: Her drawing is increasing in detail. Lots of little added features. The descriptions are delightful. She sits and draws for hours.


22/52



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Matilda: She is helping her Mamma in the kitchen

Orlando: He is helping his Dad in the garden

A Perfect Sunday :)

Joining with Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment