Saturday 18 January 2014

3/52



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Orlando: The sunflowers he planted have grown, he can see then from his bedroom window. He has heard that the center has sunflower seeds arranged in a Fibonacci sequence, he has studied the pattern, seen the pictures and here it is in real life perfection!

Matilda: Being in water seems to activate her movement censors. She can't be still! Swimming, Swimming, Swimming non stop. She loves the water, I love the evening light.

Pair: Hot, Sweaty and SICK of the heat wave, we iced and decorated 100 gingerbread biscuits. Matilda's selection in the 'Holiday Baking Treat'. (I am finding the pair photos so hard!! It's good of one, and not the other or I just haven't taken any as I am usually so focused on portraits! Need to work on this..._

Joining with Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment