Sunday 20 July 2014

29/52







"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."


Orlando: The beanie Nan knitted him has FINALLY been accepted as 'wearable'. I think it is just beautiful. He is really wanting to be photographed at the moment, which is a lovely change.

Matilda: I love the head tilted in consideration. Is that REALLY snow I can see up on the hill? Did people REALLY live in a house as old as this one?

Pair: School holidays provide the perfect time for re-connection. These two are really enjoying each others company at the moment and playing for hours at a time. Enough to make a Mumma's heart sing :)


Joining with Jodi


1 comment:

  1. I have been enjoying the beanie, Orlando and was musing as to which loved one knitted it for you - Mum or Nana xxoox

    ReplyDelete