Friday 13 June 2014

Reflecting


A Friday reflection of the week that has been, my head space and my "into the weekend" thoughts. So here goes! 

Wondering - If it is actually possible to drown under a mountain of washing... it definitely feels like it!

Nourishing - with soups. Colder weather calls for soups. Pea and Ham is on the fire for the weekend

Playing -  with loom bands. I resisted but the kids brought them in and we're all having fun with them.

Creating - routines, hoping it will help everything to fit into place and create more space.

Nurturing - our health... we've all been a bit sick in one way or another.

Growing - my repertoire on the guitar. Trying to add a new tune every week.
 
Listening - to Pandora Radio... LOVING IT. Also remembering how much I enjoy the "brash musical contrasts and, occasional, contradictions that make Lamb songs as musically complex and exploratory as they are vocally catchy." 

Preparing - for a weekend as a solo parent and looking forward to some one on one time, giving the kids my time, they deserve it. 

Inspired by Steph over at this brown wren

No comments:

Post a Comment