Friday 2 May 2014

Reflecting


A Friday reflection of the week that has been, my head space and my "into the weekend" thoughts. So here goes! 

Wondering - why my over organised life is in such a fragile state. All goes well and then one hiccup and the dominoes fall into disarray and disrepair. Has taken me a few days to pick everything back up again.

Nourishing - our party guests by baking delicious goodies to fill their tummies

Playing - my guitar, every day even if only for a few minutes.

Creating - fossil digs, fossicking tubs, sandpit excavations, and gold mines for the big day on Sunday.

Nurturing - myself, I broke for a morning this week and am having some quiet internal moments to help myself feel whole again.

Growing - edible Geodes.... sugar crystal caves as an impressive cake topper. 

Listening - to too many questions being asked by too many people. My brain needs some quiet and to think of its own thoughts, not those for other people.

Preparing - for the party this weekend! We are all very excited. Also getting ready to go on camp next week.

Inspired by Steph over at this brown wren

No comments:

Post a Comment