Saturday 17 May 2014

Natural Beauty













I had a rare 'spare' day. So my girl and I went exploring. Although it is late in Autumn, the sky was clear and the sun was shining. It was BEAUTIFUL! 

I love exploring with children as they see beauty everywhere. Things that my adult mind sees as a weed, messy or misses completely, they see.

Matilda and I have made a deal. If she sees something special, I'll photograph it for her. Leave it in its home for others to enjoy and we will take home the photograph.

Today her eyes were particularly attuned to fungus - we keep the terms mushroom and fungus quite separate to avoid confusion. Mushrooms = in the fridge and we eat them. Fungus = outside and where you are likely to find fairies living - look but don't touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment