Friday 4 April 2014

Reflecting

A Friday reflection of the week that has been, my head space and my "into the weekend" thoughts. So here goes! 

Wondering - if it is okay to relax or pause some of my ideals to allow a little slow back into my life... which ideals should take precedent?

Nourishing - well I feel this is a big part of my current frustration... my food philosophies are not currently being adhered to and so I'm not really feeling like I am nourishing anyone... just feeding with what ever takes the least effort and I'm not happy about that..

Playing - catch up, but thinking I'm not really getting anywhere

Creating - with Matilda, we are making some collaborative art pieces... today we experimented with quilling.

Nurturing - my children's emotions, it's the end of term, we're all tired and those pause moments need to be grasped

Growing - beautiful roses, with the warm rain another round of blooms

Listening - to the washing machine - always on at the moment in an attempt to reduce the mountain 

Preparing - for the holidays, they are much needed, I can't wait.

Inspired by Steph over at this brown wren

No comments:

Post a Comment