Sunday 16 March 2014

11/52





"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Orlando: A love of tree climbing... that is what childhood it all about.

Matilda: 
 Dressed for her Great Grandmother's 100th Birthday... She looks different, pout-y but at the same time grown up.



(I've noticed in these pictures that both of their eyes have changed to be the same colour)

Pair: Both spend so much time with their hands in their mouth. How to break this habit...

Joining with Jodi

3 comments:

  1. They're adorable! No advice on the hands in mouth it's something I'm struggling with with my littlest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lila..... I wonder sometimes if I model it.... will need to watch myself and see if my hands go to my mouth too.

      Delete
    2. Chinese medicine suggests that by sucking our thumbs we link the two central internal energetic circuits that loop up our spine and down the front of us and round again. I was a thumb sucker, then a nail biter, then a touch my fingers and nails all the time checking them outer . . . . now my aim is to relax inside myself and be still! quite a challenge

      Delete