Friday 21 February 2014

Reflecting


A Friday reflection of the week that has been, my head space and my "into the weekend" thoughts. So here goes! 

Connecting - With my girl. She is going through a new phase and I am feeling a little disconnected.

Nourishing - With the staples. Family favourites that have lasted the test of time for a reason.

Playing - Paper Dolls and building paper houses with my girl.

Creating - A vision for some possible renovations.

Nurturing - My little ones who are tired and adjusting to the new school year, we have had a few emotional outbursts this week.

Growing - GRASS!!! With this weeks long awaited rain the brown crunchy grass has sprung back into life.

Listening - To Orlando and I learn to play guitar together.

Preparing - To be a solo parent next week.

Inspired by Steph over at this brown wren

No comments:

Post a Comment