Friday 20 July 2012

Sap Rising


While exploring our garden the other day I was reminded that one of my favourite times of year is just around the corner! 




After the cold of winter, when a few warm days herald the possibility of spring; the trees take on a new feel.








 It's like with every warm day you can feel the world defrosting as it basks in the sun. 












You can feel the sap slowly rising in the veins of the trees. 













As the sap rises the buds swell, ready to burst with flowers in the spring.









At this time of year I sit in the sun and defrost.


I bask and relax and warm. 


Spring fills me with joy, inspiration and a action.

 It is a time I spend outside, busy like the bees pollinating the flowers setting up for the productive year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment